Roly Poly Universe
The Roly Poly book series provides a fantastic foundation for young language learners, covering a range of interesting topics in a holistic way. Using Whole Language Learning, drama and performance: the Roly Poly series works towards a true understanding of the English language, not simply inputting vocabulary and repeating. Roly-Poly Universe inspires culturally aware, critically thinking, lifelong learners of English through storytelling and drama.
Roly Poly Phonics
Roly Poly Phonics is a systematic phonics programme especially created for children ages 3 to 6 years old. Roly Poly Phonics lays the foundation for confident readers, fluent speakers and willing writers in the English language. Follow our fun characters, lively stories and beautiful illustrations through the alphabet and watch your child succeed and truly enjoy learning to read.
Hi Phonics is a fun and easy to teach phonics program especially designed for primary level learners. Throughout the three-book series, basic phonic skills are introduced in a simple, fun and systematic way. Children develop their ability to decode and encode step by step with the activity books and readers. Native speaking students learn and re-learn phonics throughout primary school: Hi Phonics is an ideal course for a beginner or progression from Roly Poly phonics.
• Our books and courses are researched and created by experienced teachers from different cultures – ensuring a multi-cultural perspective and a true understanding of the complexities of teaching and learning.
• We use international reading levels and language benchmarks to monitor progress. This ensures real progress that learners can see: being able to see progress creates a more motivating learning environment.
• We take into account the ‘silent period’ or ‘listening and consuming period’ that is common in all young language learners. New Owen courses are designed to use these listening periods to the learner’s advantage. The courses allow students to relax and express themselves naturally and at their own pace.
• We provide parental support. We acknowledge that learning does not begin and end in the classroom, but it is also difficult for parents to do this without help, guidance and support. We provide guides, videos and activities for parents to do at home with English language framework.
• We encourage individuality and personalisation. Our teacher’s books have a huge variety of suggestions and ideas. The courses and books are written with flexibility in mind, so teachers can tailor it to their students needs.